I am excited to announce some big releases.
Agile Core 1.3.0
This release refactors FactoryTrait in a way that may not be backwards compatible, so upgrade with care.
- Implemented a consistent Seed Support
- Changed how “namespaces” prefixing work
- Refactored DebugTrait, now PSR-3 friedly
- Added documentation index
- Migrated to CodeCov and achieved 100% test coverage
- Added brief documentation for debugTraceChange
Agile Data 1.2.1
IMPORTANT: Agile Data will on longer prefix model class with
Model_ is specified as string:
$this->hasOne('client_id', 'Client'); // refers to Client, not Model_Client
For more info see #244
- Now support Agile Core 1.3.0 #240
- Migrate to CodeCov and improve coverage #241 #242
- Improved documentation for $mandatory and $required #233
- Added documentation for Hooks #238
- Fix Persistence_Array usage without table #245 #246
If you are using Agile UI, (either stable or develop version) you will not be affected until Agile UI 1.2 is out. I have switched “atk4/ui/develop” branch to previous, stable versions to keep everything working well for you. In a meantime, we are working on some epic cleanups and significant documentation update. More on on this later.