That seems like a defunct layout, which I accidentally committed. The idea was to have 4 standard layouts in Agile UI:
- [Implemented] Centered. Great for trying things and things like log-in screen or confirmations.
- [Implemented] Admin. Have menu on top / left / right, some footer and make it responsive.
- [Incomplete] Column. Similarly to Twitter or Facebook have content running in one column with some side-bars.
- [Incomplete] Product. An example to a standard product page. Big pictures!
There was some work done on the layouts in this commit: https://github.com/atk4/ui/commit/fe907a2e9d5d1b8e9c1678284312f637e660b778
Technically if you’d like to help out with that template, you would have to:
- clone agile ui repo
- create your own .html / .pug files based on symantic-ui. If needed you can use your own custom css to compliment.
- define tags and regions inside your layout.
- create layout class which would populate dynamic elements into your template (e.g. menus) with correct templates.
Because different apps will want different layouts, I’ve built them in such a way where you can extend those layouts easily, but we could benefit from some contributed layouts, so if you want to work on them I’ll help through our gitter.im chatroom.